The life of MattnWin

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Ok so our week ended on a bad note and a good note. Matthew had an MRI on Thursday and they determined that the artery to his left arm is blocked enough that they want to do an angioplasty (balloon) to break up the scar tissue and see if they can improve the flow. So we are now having to plan for that surgery. Then the next day it was Halloween so all is forgotten and the kids get to go crazy and eat candy all day! I had to go to school but Matt took them to the trunk or treat and then to his moms for the first bit. Then we all met at my moms and took them to a few houses. I love Halloween!! Uncle Mike was the scary guy but no one believed us until uncle Mike started to talk then they all would take a pic with him. Christopher was so scared to go to my mom's front door it was adorable, Matthew kept saying he was brave! Jeffrey didn't like the scary music and no lights. It was a blast!

3 Comments:

  • At November 1, 2008 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Carrie said...

    Your boys look so cute! I loved seeing them at the Trunk or Treat! I didn't love not seeing you-but this too shall pass huh? lol

     
  • At November 2, 2008 at 9:38 PM , Blogger Adam and Tiffany said...

    Your boys are so cute as matching Buzz's. You should make your pictures bigger. It's hard to see the detail when they are so small. I missed seeing you too. I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever. Your family is soo cute.

     
  • At November 3, 2008 at 6:29 AM , Blogger Melissa Pratt said...

    Windy, what is going on with Matt?? Is there anything that I can help you with?
    Looks like you had a great time on halloween. I love Halloween..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home