The life of MattnWin

Friday, August 22, 2008

GNO and P&P

Ok so we went to Gridelli's last night for GNO and it was Carrie, Mary, Mindy and me. It was great. I was so tired and needed a night out. When we got there Carrie informed us that they closed at 8 so we were bummed that we weren't going to have a long night. I couldn't stand only being gone for an hour so I suggested we watch P&P. Mary was all for it. Mindy wanted to run and cldn't pay the sitter that long. Carrie was torn between that and Breaking Dawn. In the end P&P won out. To be nice to Mary we only watched the first DVD but then I came home and watched the second. I love that movie. I am going to watch the Kiera Knightly one today.

1 Comments:

  • At August 22, 2008 at 2:54 PM , Blogger Mary said...

    you are so addicted!!! I don't know how you watched the whole 2nd DVD. I'm exhausted today and I went to bed after I got home. You are officially my hero. ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home