The life of MattnWin

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Leckies come to visit.

I haven't blogged in a while because we had family come in from out of town. My step-dad's sister and her husband, Kay and Glen, came to visit and stay for a couple of weeks. We went over last night to help Glen with a computer problem and ended up staying until late and then we went to dinner. I love them coming and visiting! They love the boys and show so much interest in them and enjoy spending time with them. We talk about all kinds of things and its just very enjoying to see them. We got home last night about 9:30pm and finally got the boys to sleep about 11:30pm. We got up at 8am and went back to my parents house and had breakfast with the Ludlows, Roy and the kids and the Leckies and my parents. Once again it was fun. We talked politics, the history of Gary and Kay in the Masonic home, and about the children of today. We left to come home thinking we were just going to be lazy for the rest of the day but about 6 hours later we were back at my parents for dinner. This time it was just Wes and Sherriann but still fun. We ate dinner and watched AFV. That was funny! Finally getting home about 7:30pm we put the kids to bed at 8:30pm and were asleep by 11pm. Tomorrow is my first day of work/orientation!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home