The life of MattnWin

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sophia's baptism

Happy birthday Sophie! We got the invitations for Sophie's baptism and Emily asked all of the kids going to sing a song as part of the program. I was excited because it sounded so cute but I knew that Matthew wouldn't sing in front of people he didn't know. I asked him if I went with him and helped him sing if he would do it. He cried but said yes. Jeffrey then decided that he didn't want to sing either. I was so worried. We worked on the song all week and by Friday they were singing it great! It was so cute. Saturday morning came and we practiced the song on the way to the baptism and they remembered the words better than I did. They whined about having to sing it in front of people but I told them I would be up there with them. When it came time to sing they went up there and sang better than the girls! I was so happy and excited for them. Even Christopher and Connor went up there and sang the ends of words for me. It was beautiful.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home