The life of MattnWin

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wall e...... again


Ok not to be out done by my sister but I took Matthew and Jeffrey to see Wall e again today. We went and saw it the first day it came out but Matthew could not handle the fact it wasn't on DVD yet so he had been bugging me nonstop since then to go and see it again. Finally after all attempts at someone else going to take him to see it were exhausted I took them. I am so glad I did it was a fun outing. They saw the big Wall e and so they made me take their picture in front of it. Matthew sang the opening song loudly and Jeffrey kept telling Matthew to be quiet even louder. It was very cute and made the movie more enjoyable. I am not sure if the people behind us thought so. Thanks boys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home