The life of MattnWin

Friday, July 11, 2008

RS Activity

Ok I am so wishing I had a camera for what went on last night at the Haights pool. I can't believe that we were so crazy. To set the scene a little. It was a RS enrichment activity, a swimming party at the Haights. I was a little apprehensive because I have never gone swimming with all the RS. When I got there it was Tiffany and Sister Haight sitting at the side of the pool. I thought ok I can do this. Then Chalyce, Julia, Mary, Irmgard, Roma, Sara, Jen. and Kim showed up. The fun began! Holy cow those girls are crazy fun. We jumped off the diving board, slipped down the slide and rode the dolphin! G0 Julia!!! We even played Marco Polo which apparently I am a mad woman about. Tiffany is stylish on the diving board and Chalyce learned how to dive, yeah! We ate good food and talked a lot. After we had bugged the Haights long enough we went over to Julias house and sat in their hot tub for a bit. That is where we got to talk to Mary about quiting her job. I am so excited for her. It is so much fun being home every day and seeing your kids learn and grow. Its also crazy (i.e. Matthew is sitting next to me bugging me for him to "write some words". I love it!

I haven't been to church in a while because of camping and its been even longer since I went to an activity but I have to say by far this was the most fun I had in a long time with my sisters! Love ya all!

Ok here is matthews: wall-e EVE (hmmm can we guess what movie is his favorite right now?)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home