The life of MattnWin

Friday, July 25, 2008

Date Night!

Oh what a night! (lol) Tonight we had a total blast with my sista and my sista from another motha. Oh yeah our spouses were there too. Carrie, Dave, Mindy, Steven, Matt and I all went to dinner at Roosters and then to see the movie Hancock. It was a good movie and had some twists that MOST of us didn't see coming. It was good but I think the best part of the evening (I may be wrong and can be contradicted in other blogs) was the ride home. We all rode in the Larsens van and so Mindy and I were in the very back along with all of our left over food. Ok about a block from the theater I had to get out of the van and breath fresh air. I felt like I was going to pass out so I sat down on the sidewalk. DRAMA! Anyway getting back in the van I was laughed at and Dave says my new nickname is Secondhand seafood! It was a blast! Thanks to Dave and Carrie who have children who are willing to watch 7 crazy kids so their parents can go have a night of fun. Hancock 12 thumbs up, Space Chimps 8 thumbs down! Mamma Mia AWESOME(even the 2nd time)!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home