The life of MattnWin

Friday, August 15, 2008

Davis Hospital

Ok so yesterday I got to orient to the surgical and medical floors at Davis. I have to admit it was better than I expected. It is a smaller hospital so when we got a little slow on one floor me and the other CNA got to go help the RN on another floor. I learned a lot and had a ton of fun! Most of the patients I saw were pretty sick and every time I did their vitals there was usually something a little off. It was great. Noelia was the CNA that worked with me and she was awesome. The only hard part was that I worked from 3pm to 3am. Tonight I work from 6pm to 6am. I am beat. I haven't stayed up that late and worked since I was in high school so I am not used to it. If we survive mine and the kids school, mine and Matt's work and the house being filthy I KNOW our marraige will withstand anything. I love you Matt!

2 Comments:

  • At August 15, 2008 at 7:59 PM , Blogger Mary said...

    Oh man, that sounds so hard!!! right through the middle of the night. wow. But at least you're getting some good experience. Just remember that this is only a short period of time in your life. This too shall pass. You can and will survive it. (but I'll miss seeing you around in the process)

     
  • At August 16, 2008 at 5:13 PM , Blogger Cole Family Fun said...

    One word for you and the dirty house drama ........CHARITY.......Learn it live love it. Worry about the important things like your sanity. xoxo

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home