The life of MattnWin

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Update

Wow I can't believe it has been so long since I blogged. I have been so busy and if it isn't involving my kids or my school I just kind of tune it out. I didn't remember I had to go to YW until 8 pm. I am so mad at myself! Anyway nuf about me. Jeffrey starts preschool tomorrow and I am happy. He loves school so much and just soaks up everything. Christopher will be sad to lose his playmate but he still has Connor so it will be less of a shock. Ok more about me, I have to say somethings so I figure you all read this anyway so I will just say it here. I love Mary P., Tiffany H., Carrie L., Chalyce H., Mindy L., Steven L., Merri W. and Jessica H. You are my best friends and I COULD NOT survive without each and everyone of you. I am so thankful for all that you have, will or continue to do for me. You are my heros and soon, very soon this will all be over and we can return to our crazy days of play dates, GNO and chat sessions. As for my hubby he is my right arm right now and my support. Love ya babe!

3 Comments:

  • At September 4, 2008 at 6:14 AM , Blogger Carrie said...

    I'm glad you updated. Thanks for the accolades, unnecessary but Thank you! I would love to hear more details about work and school since that is the bulk of your day. Certainly you have some great stories to tell.

     
  • At September 6, 2008 at 9:37 PM , Blogger Adam and Tiffany said...

    Wow, I really feel honored to have made your list. I am not sure what I did to make it, but I am loving it anyway. We love you girl and I am so glad you are not moving.

     
  • At September 22, 2008 at 8:38 PM , Blogger Melissa Pratt said...

    Just thought that I would say hello, I asked Matt what your blog was while he was here getting a haircut. I thought that I would check it out.. Have a great week....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home