The life of MattnWin

Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School

Ok I hate school not only cuz it takes my day away but it took my first day of first grade with Matthew from me! Thanks to Carrie who was there with a hug, kiss and have a good day for me. When I asked Matthew about his first day he said that they only got 1 recess and lunch. I tried to pry more out of him but that was it. I also had to pry out of him his reaction from the tooth fairy visit last night, since I leave at 7am now.
I leave that early because my fellow students decided it would be fun to ride bikes to school every day. Ok it was fun at 7am and mostly downhill. On the way home at 2:30pm and Gordon (hill) not so great or fun. I was sweating like a pig and had to walk the last mile or so. I am glad I can't ride tomorrow due to pass offs. However, I am also glad to be doing it so hopefully my stamina will build.
So now that school has started my life is basically over. I will miss you all and hopefully will see you at church or at GNO or just around. Just know that I do love you and still think about you but just can't leave the house or my table.

1 Comments:

  • At August 26, 2008 at 6:24 AM , Blogger Carrie said...

    Hey if it makes you feel better, I really didn't get much else out of Xan. I think its pretty normal for boys and 1st grade to only remember the things that hey think are important.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home