The life of MattnWin

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hogle Zoo - Christopher, Eddie and Connor

So even though I really didn't feel like it I was all set to take the kids to the zoo with my two sister in laws. Well they didn't feel like it either and so we went alone. It was actually really fun! The boys told me where we were going and they wanted to leave before I did. Enjoy!


Christopher the turtle.


Eddie riding his horse.



Connor the turtle.


Eddie hated being up there but as soon as you say cheese he has to grin!

Christoher on his horse.




Connor looks like he doesn't want to be on there but he did, eventually.


Eddie is eating chicken and loving it and the ride!

Connor riding his horse, he didn't want to get off, that girl at the bottom was very upset.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home