The life of MattnWin

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Matthew's 1st Lawn Mowing

He has been asking for months and finally Daddy said yes. I usually don't fret the milestones but this one is killing me. Even typing this is making me tear up. I can't believe how well he did with very little help. I guess I am gonna have to get a lounger to sit in while he sweats. Oh well...

 Dad was making sure he was following the lines.
He was being so careful to get every spot.
 Our mower has a self propel feature and he kept hitting it and going too fast.
He liked zooming on the straightaway parts. He did a great job! He did the front yard all by himself and then "let" me do the backyard. I am very proud of him and how well he did!! Way to go, Matthew!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home