The life of MattnWin

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Super Matt


Last weekend I was going to make a roast for Sunday dinner but I ended up having to put it off because of something I can't remember. So Monday while I was at school Matt called me and said that he was fixing the roast for dinner! Now we have been married 11 years and Matt has never cooked anything for dinner harder than spaghetti! I was shocked and excited. I came home to a wonderful Roast Beef Dinner. So that was great enough. Oh just wait so today I had to teach the RS lesson in church and all the kids were sick so on my way to Walmart to get a new humidifier Matt tells me he is cooking meatballs for spaghetti dinner! He not only made dinner but I didn't have to tell him what to make, TWO TIMES. I love my hubby so much and I just had to brag about him. He has been working so hard! I hope he doesn't get offended by this but I am just so happy right now I could bust!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home